We encourage you to use our online registration system to register for courses. All registrations are processed by the University of Minnesota Tickets and Events Office. All courses listed on the course description and calendar pages on this site include links to the online registration system.
HELPFUL TIPS WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE :
- Please be sure to include your email address! We will need your email to communicate with you about any course changes, cancellations, upcoming courses, etc. This is our primary method of communication. It is important that you provide your email when submitting your registration.
- Create an account. Creating an account in the registration system will allow you to review your order history, and also makes it easier to look up your registration. We recommend using your email address as your login as this email address will be used for communication on your registration.
- Please register each attendee separately. There are several questions as part of the registration that relate to each separate attendee. If you wish to register several attendees in one transaction, please contact the U of M Tickets and Events Office at 612-624-2345.
- If registering for a company or organization, please use your company address, rather than your personal address.
- Note that an email confirmation of the reservation will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. You may need to add this address to your spam filters.
- Need Assistance? If you have any questions about your account, need your password reset, or have difficulty placing your registration, please call the Tickets and Events Office at (612) 624-2345 and they will be happy to assist you.
If you prefer to place your order over the phone, call the U of M Tickets and Events Office at 612-624-2345.
Paying by Check?
The preferred method of payment in the online registration system is credit card. However, you can submit your registration online and then mail a check.
If you would like to send in a check for your registration instead of paying by credit card, please select the “Register by Check – Billing statement will be sent” option. Upon completion of the registration process, you will receive an email confirmation that your reservation for a space has been entered. You will receive a separate email with the billing statement with the amount due to include when sending your check payment.
Please make checks payable to University of Minnesota and send them to:
U of M Tickets and Events
84 Church Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455